I absolutely loved this Bee fabric so I made this Single Bed throw with it along with some left over fabric I had
The finished size is approx 100cm x 160cm
I also decided to add fleece lining to it instead of cotton to the underside to make it a bit warmer! lol!
(These instructions assume some basic sewing knowledge)
* 7 Strips 3" x 22"
* 4 Strips 6" x 21" (for sides)
* 2 Strips 6" x 10" (for sides)
*2 x 22" x 19" (centre Fabrics)
* 2 x 6" x44"
*4 x 6" x 33"
Fleece fabric - 110cm x 170cm
1. Arrange fabric as in photo
2. sew centre strips & large fabric pieces together
3. sew patterned stips together
4. Add Patterned side pieces to main throw
5. sew plain side pieces together
6. Add Plain side pieces to throw
7. sew top & bottom plain pieces to throw
8. Press all seams
9. lay fleece Fabric wrong side up on a flat surface
10. Place patchwork Throw, right side up on top of the fleece
11. Pin into place ensuring all fabric is flat
12. hem around the edge, sewing through both layers of fabric
13. Steam Press