This Quilt is 70cm x 90cm approx & really easy to make, It can easily be made in a day!
You can vary the amount of strips to suit your individual requirements & its a good way of using up small amounts of fabric
7 x 2.5" x 22'"
3 x 5" x 22"
2x 22" x 5"(for top & bottom)
2 x 44" x 5" (for sides)
120cm x 90cm Backing Fabric
120cm x 90cm 2oz Wadding
1. Arrange fabric as shown in the photo
2. Sew the strips together
3. Add the 22" x5" strips to the top and bottom of the quilt
4. Add the 44" x 5" strips to the sides of the quilt
5.Lay out the Backing Fabric wrong side up and lay wadding on top
6. Lay quilt top, face up on top of the wadding and pin
7. Sew along the seams through the fabric and wadding to secure it all together ( You tube instructions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqiUQFXV-vI)
8. Sew on Edging Fabric to complete the quilt(if you are unsure how to do this there are many videos on You Tube with simple Instructions, here is one I used: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq2Q3F17lv0 )
Always Damp press between each stage of making your quilt