Ever wondered what to do with a FQ of Fabric? How about a tote bag?
The following bags I made using a FQ and remnants of Fabric for the Handles and Facing!
remnants of fabric measuring, 2x 18" x4" & 2x 4" x 11"
(These instructions presume some basic sewing Knowledge)
1. At both ends add the facing (4"x11"), right sides together, fold over and press, pin and sew along the bottom of the facing to secure
2. Fold and sew the handles, (18"x4")
3. Attach the handles to each end on the wrong side, sewing twice to secure handles firmly
4. Turn inside out and sew the sides, I always do 2 rows of stiching to make the sides more secure
5. Turn the right way and Press